- Rapid Prototyping PCB Assembly
- New Product Introduction
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Box Build Assembly Services
- Repair and Refurbishment
- Supply Chain Management
- Low Pressure Injection over Molding
- BGA Rework
- Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Surface Mount Technology
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing Service
- Electronics Testing Services
- PCB Assembly Optical Inspection
- Electromechanical Assembly
- Through-Hole PCB Assembly
- Mixed Model Assembly Services
- High Volume PCB Assembly
- Low Volume PCB Assembly
- PCB Conformal Coating Services
- Selective Soldering
- Consumer Electronics Fulfillment Services
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- SMT Stencils
- Consigned PCB Assembly
Turnkey PCB Assembly
Turnkey refers to offering end-to-end solutions, which means all the aspects of PCB manufacturing and assembling are performed by the PCB manufacturer and assembler. This is an extremely convenient option for most OEMs as they do not have to outsource different functions to multiple vendors. So, certainly turnkey PCB manufacturing offers several benefits. Suntronic Inc. is an experienced full service electronics contract manufacturer and has capabilities to cater to each of these aspects in turnkey PCBs. We do not further outsource any of these functions to any third party companies as we have a well-equipped facility which can accommodate all of these steps in the PCB manufacturing and assembling process. This certainly benefits our clients in many ways including costing.
Types of Turnkey PCB Assemblies Offered by Suntronic, Inc.
As mentioned, our turnkey PCB services include assembling, testing, and dispatch. As part of turnkey PCB manufacturing, we offer part sourcing, assembling, testing, prototyping, and aftersales services. All our clients need to do is to simply start using our solution. This begins with a thorough required gathering process with detailed discussions to understand your requirements. This is because turnkey solutions are tailor made to suit your exact requirement. There are two types of turnkey PCB assemblies- full and partial.
- Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: This comprises end-to-end solutions which includes everything from material procurement, assembly, and so till the dispatch. This requires more turnaround time than partial assembly.
- Partial Turnkey PCB Assembly: In this type of assembly, the customer provides us certain or sometimes all parts required for the assembly and we assemble the product as per the design. We get this type of request from OEMs having large inventory of necessary parts on hand. This helps them expedite their time to market and save money.
Our Turnkey PCB Assembly Capabilities
These are our turnkey PCB manufacturing and assembling capabilities.
- We have well-equipped facility with advanced tools and machines along with an amazing team of engineers.
- We offer various types of assemblies created using surface mount technology (SMT) and plated through hole (PTH) technology. Additionally, we can acquire ball grid array (BGA), uBGA/Micro BGA, chip-scale packaging (CSP), and so on.
- We use leaded as well as RoHS-compliant solder types and advanced soldering techniques such as selective wave soldering, pb88 soldering, high melting point (hmp) soldering, and au80 soldering.
- We have stringent testing techniques in place, and aside from manual visual inspection, we offer microscopic inspection, flying probe test (FPT), AOI, and X-ray inspection.
- We offer single- and double-sided SMT and there are large parts on both sides of the board.
- We prefer to accept PCB designs in Gerber RS-274X, 274D, but we can also accommodate Eagle and AutoCAD’s DXF, and DWG file formats. You can share this along with your Bill of Materials (BoM).
Advantages of Turnkey PCB Assembly
There are plenty of advantages of choosing turnkey PCB assembly. Here are some of them.
- Since all the processes are carried out in one place, there are no hassles of transporting PCBs from one unit to another. This also reduces the risk of damage in transit.
- Everything at one place also saves on time and cost.
- You do not have to source materials and components from multiple places.
- You have the flexibility of choosing either full or partial turnkey PCB services, and this is important as it impacts your budget, and the constantly changing inventory of suppliers.
Benefits of Partnering with Us as Your Turkey PCB Solutions Provider
Our clients can earn several benefits by partnering with a full service electronics manufacturing services provider who offers turnkey PCB solutions. Here are some of them.
- We have all the capabilities required to offer turnkey PCB manufacturing and assembling, and more so the required experience and technical expertise. We have all the processes streamlined.
- Our end-to-end solutions include prototypes, pilot runs, full production printed circuit board assemblies, cable & wire harness assembly, box build, system level assembly integration, testing, and safe transportation and deliveries of the PCB assembly as well as technical assistance if required.
- We have a strong vendor network which allows us to procure the best suitable parts and materials based on your requirement, and within the stipulated timeframe in case of full turnkey assembly.
- We are particular about quality and have strict pcb testing and inspection protocols at each stage of manufacturing and assembling. We have implemented LEAN practices for design and testing as well as process control, supplier evaluation, and so on.
- Aside from accurate product and on-time deliveries, we also offer excellent custom support, aftersales, and repair & maintenance services.
- We have significantly invested in R&D which helps foster innovation and continual improvement along with technological advancements.
- Our experience comes from working with several clients from diverse industries such as defense, aerospace, automotive, medical, heavy engineering, electronics, and so on. We have been able to offer PCB assemblies for mission critical applications in these sectors.
- We allow our clients to send their own components if they have, which is referred to as partial turnkey PCB assembly. Depending on their requirements we offer full or partial turnkey PCB assembly services.
- We offer the best prices and fast turnaround times.
- We offer prototyping for the customized assembly made for our clients.
With over 27 years of experience to our credit, along with state-of-the-art facilities in Dallas and Houston, we are able to fulfill each of these requirements and on time. If you want to share your requirements with us, we can offer you a quick quote. If you require turnkey PCB manufacturing and assembling services, you can contact us via phone or email, or visit our facilities.