- New Product Introduction
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Box Build Assembly Services
- Repair and Refurbishment
- Supply Chain Management
- Low Pressure Injection over Molding
- BGA Rework
- Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Surface Mount Technology
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing Service
- Electronics Testing Services
- PCB Assembly Optical Inspection
- Electromechanical Assembly
- Through-Hole PCB Assembly
- Mixed Model Assembly Services
- High Volume PCB Assembly
- Low Volume PCB Assembly
- PCB Conformal Coating Services
- Selective Soldering
- Consumer Electronics Fulfillment Services
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- SMT Stencils
- Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Consigned PCB Assembly
Rapid Prototyping PCB Assembly
The demand for advanced electronic devices is always high. To leverage the trend, most electronics OEMs are focused on improving their time-to-market capabilities. However, it is necessary for electronic engineers to test the effectiveness of their new electronic device designs. At Suntronic, we provide prototype PCB assembly services that allows electronics OEMs to ensure the functionality of their printed circuit boards. These prototypes help clients as well as our engineers to identify the areas of improvement as well as recommend design changes that improve manufacturability.
Rapid PCB Prototyping Assembly Capabilities of Suntronic
At Suntronic, we are known for our prototype PCB assembly services. We help our clients to build small batches of PCB prototype boards for their electronic applications. We believe the following capabilities that we have developed over the years have helped us serve them efficiently.
- Instant Quote: We believe our fastest turnaround time commitment will sound hollow until we provide instant quotes to our clients. Our experts carefully check every requirement and provide quotes instantly based on the requirement. To receive the quote, you have to share the following files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gerber Files
- BOM List
- Quantities to Build
- Reviewing for Design for Assembly: Design errors are one of the key causes of delays in PCB prototyping projects and we understand it better. To avoid this, our experts use the best software to check the design files and identify issues that may affect the project. The issues are communicated with the client and corrective actions are offered. Generally, this design for assembly commences after the placement of order.
- Easy Procurement and Cost-effectiveness: We stock a large inventory of common parts that helps us cut down the procurement time immensely. Over the years, we have partnered with trusted suppliers in the industry for boards and special components. Our procurement team has an in-depth understanding of requirements across different projects and they always deal with these suppliers to fulfill the procurement most effectively. They always purchase the part numbers from manufacturers referred in the BOM to avoid quality issues. Our experts do not make any compromise on the quality of parts and never change any part number without a client’s approval. This has helped us assure them quality and satisfaction all these years. In addition to this, we help our clients to lower the total costs in small BOMs by choosing the right packaging such as bulk, tube, and cut tape for them.
- Advanced SMT Assembly Capabilities: Surface mount components are integral to all PCB assemblies. Over the years, we have invested in equipment feeders for offline setups and identically configured lines that enable us to meet all the complex requirements of SMT assemblies in PCB prototype boards. The following are a few features of our SMT assembly capabilities.
- Double- and single-sided PCB assemblies
- BGA, UBGA, CSP and small profile passives down to and including 020
- RoHS and leaded assemblies
- On-time Delivery: Deadlines are one of the key challenges in any rapid prototyping project, and we understand it very well. We have designed our turnkey process to ensure quick delivery of PCB prototype boards. The rapid PCB prototyping assembly begins as soon as the parts are procured. A thorough Design for Assembly is conducted by our experts in the earlier phase that allows us to assure accuracy and minimize component issues.
Why Choose Suntronic for Your Rapid Prototyping Requirements
As an experienced electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider, we have had several opportunities to work with clients across industries like communications, industrial controls, infrastructure, and OEMs. We understand their tight deadlines, complex design requirements, and above all – demand for quality and cost effectiveness. We believe our in-depth understanding of client requirements combined with the following factors has helped us become one of the leading rapid PCB prototyping assembly services in the US.
- We can easily meet 24-hour or same day, 3-day, and 5-day services through prototyping and NPI lines at our facilities.
- Our facilities feature state-of-the-art machines and equipment that enable us to assure the fastest turnaround times and quality services over our competitors.
- Our rapid prototype assembly services coupled with a quick-response supply chain enables us to get new hardware revisions onto the design engineer’s bench for testing in the minimum time.
- Rapid prototype assembly is a requirement for a wide range of procurement and manufacturing services for regular production. Knowing this, we have built capabilities that enable us to support customers throughout the project.
Generally, many prototype PCB assembly services providers do not accept complex designs due to the intricacies involved; however, we are different. We accept complex designs and have helped many OEMs introduce their products faster to the market than their competitors. Customer satisfaction is the sole focus of our service. We always strive to serve customers above their expectations. Feel free to get in touch with our team today to discuss your PCB prototype assembly service requirements. Our experts would be happy to assist you in materializing your ideas into thriving product designs.