PCB Assembly Services for Industrial Electronics
Industrial electronics is a crucial segment of the electronics sector which has enhanced the efficiency and productivity across industries through devices such as temperature sensors, multimeters, printed circuit board assemblies, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), AC & DC drives, and so on. PCBAs, especially, have a huge demand across industries as they have changed the way a device or machine functions. At Suntronic, we provide PCB assembly services for industrial electronics. While we are an electronics contract manufacturer of PCBAs, we offer partial services if required. We have the capabilities and experience to manufacture PCBAs that can withstand the harshest of industrial environments and built according to your requirements. All of this can be attributed to our experience of working with clients from diverse sectors and understanding their requirements.
Our Printed Circuit Board Assembly Capabilities for Industrial Electronics
We have a holistic or end-to-end approach when it comes to PCBA manufacturing. Here are our capabilities pertaining to industrial electronic PCBs and assemblies.
- Parts Procurement: Our strong supply chain nexus and a list of validated vendors make it easy for us to procure the best or the required parts on time. When finalizing the part numbers and other details with the client, we can easily offer them the right parts at competitive prices from our preferred vendors. We can cater to minute details when selecting the parts such as the material, FDA approval, and so on based on client requirement.
- PCB Manufacturing Process: We can offer thin and small-sized boards with multiple layers and cater to other client requirements in terms of matching the application environment. We offer various finishes such as electrolytic gold and silver, immersion gold, silver, and tin, OSP, as well as SMOBC/HASL as part of our industry electronics PCB assembly services.
- Component Mounting: Procuring components of any type is quite easy for us as mentioned. We offer various types of PCB assemblies. We offer single as well as double sided boards with large parts mounted on both sides. We use surface mount technology (SMT), uBGA/micro BGA, chip-scale packaging (CSP), ball grid array (BGA) for component mounting on blank boards. The number of layers vary between 2 and 25 or more depending on the device functionality and design.
- Soldering and Coating: The components and wiring on the board must be mounted accurately not only for accurate functioning but also for safety purposes. We achieve this by employing elective wave soldering, Pb88 Soldering, high melting point (HMP) soldering and Au80 Soldering. We offer RoHS-compliant as well as lead- or tin-based solders based on the client requirement. We perform conformal coating, which is a layer of acrylic, for extra protection to our boards, their components and circuitry.
- Testing and Inspection: We are totally focused on quality and hence have stringent testing procedures in place. We test the PCBs as well as assemblies separately at each stage of manufacturing and assembling processes. We use various testing techniques such as visual inspection, solder paste inspection (SPI), automated optical inspection (AOI), microscopic inspection, flying probe test (FPT), x-ray inspection, and so on to check the structural stability and functionality requirements.
- File Formats: We accept your design files in Gerber RS-274X, 274D, Eagle and AutoCAD’s DXF, and DWG formats, along with the Bill of Materials (BOM).
Why Choose Suntronic’s PCB Assembly Solutions for Industrial Electronics
We can manufacture industrial electronic PCBs and assemblies and can be absolutely reliable partners for OEMs from diverse industries. We offer end-to-end services and other value additions such as supply chain, cable assemblies, box builds, and so on. There are many reasons why clients benefit from partnering with us. Here are some pointers:
- As mentioned, we are a electronics contract manufacturer, we offer end-to-end solutions. However, you will have to provide your design files. Basically, we cater to your requirements, and you can choose the services you need from us.
- All our processes are performed at our well-equipped facility in the US. We do not outsource any function or process to any third-party company We manufacture and assemble PCBs on our own, thanks to our extremely skilled and experienced team as well as the advanced machines we use.
- Our excellent vendor network and supply chain management enables us to procure the required parts on time. If the client has their own parts, we accept them However, if required, we can procure the right materials and parts from our validated suppliers in the network.
- Being focused on quality and precision, we carry out varied testing processes for our PCBAs before they are shipped out. We are capable of catering to the most complex requirements and mounting maximum components accurately on a compact-sized board.
- We believe in continual improvement. We keep ourselves abreast with the current requirements, findings, and so on across industries. This helps us manufacture PCBs for our clients to constantly improve our skills and expertise with every project. Hence, we invest in research and development, which fosters innovation.
Applications of PCB Assembly for Industrial Electronics
There are several applications of PCB assemblies in industrial electronics. Here are some of them.
- Power grid transmission and control
- Temperature & pressure measurement and control
- Flow rate control in pipelines
- Batteries for generators, motors
- LED lighting systems
- Panel meters
- LED indicators in machines and equipment
- Drive motors
- Vending machines
- Surveillance systems
- Printers and other hardware devices
If you are an OEM who makes electromechanical products, electrical and electronic appliances and devices used in industries, you may need to partner with a reliable PCBA services provider. You can totally rely on us in this case and be assured in terms of quality, achieving tight tolerances, or as required, system compatibility, and so on. We can offer the right solution for any sort of operational environment. Our overall experience, focus on quality as well as speed, and so on, allow us to offer fast turnaround times. In case you have any questions about PCB assembly for industrial electronics and the related services we offer, do reach us via phone or email.