- Rapid Prototyping PCB Assembly
- New Product Introduction
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Box Build Assembly Services
- Repair and Refurbishment
- Supply Chain Management
- Low Pressure Injection over Molding
- System Integration
- BGA Rework
- Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Surface Mount Technology
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing Service
- Electronics Testing Services
- PCB Assembly Optical Inspection
- Electromechanical Assembly
- Through-Hole PCB Assembly
- Mixed Model Assembly Services
- High Volume PCB Assembly
- Low Volume PCB Assembly
- PCB Conformal Coating Services
- Selective Soldering
- Consumer Electronics Fulfillment Services
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- SMT Stencils
- Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Consigned PCB Assembly
Quick Turn PCB Assembly
With an increasing number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) focusing on their time-to-market capabilities, Suntronic has become a popular choice for quick turn PCB assembly services. Our quick turn PCB assembly capabilities enable us to design and assemble standard and custom circuits as well as fully assembled printed circuit boards effortlessly.
At Suntronic, we assure the shortest turnaround times in the industry, irrespective of the complexity of designs. Our technology investments as well as our strong supply chain relationships allow us to meet the stringent requirement of time, quality, and competitive pricing. We get the most business from referrals and have also built a long list of happy and satisfied customers over the years. This makes us one of the leading and popular quick turn PCB assembly services providers in the US.
Quick Turn PCB Assembly Capabilities of Suntronic
The following quick turn PCB assembly capabilities that we have developed over the years allow us to meet stringent requirements easily.
- Types of Assembly Services We Provide: We continuously invest in technology and optimize our manufacturing processes to take advantage of the advanced printed circuit board assembly equipment. At Suntronic, we provide the following type of assembly services.
- Surface Mount Technology
- Thru-Hole Technology
- Mixed Technology ( Surface Mount and Thru-Hole)
- Ball Grid Array (BGA)
- Micro Ball Grid Array (UBGA)
- Chip Scale Package (CSP)
- Types of PCBs: We regularly design and assemble FR4 rigid boards, rigid-flex, and flex boards. These boards are available in single, multiple, and double-sided layers.
- Solder Types: We can provide leaded as well as lead-free solder types. We also provide a variety of uncommon soldering processes including Pb88, high melting point solder (HMP), and Au80. We also support various types of cleaning processes along with it such as vapor degreasing and ultrasonic baths.
- Testing and Inspection for Quick Turn Assembly: Quality is our commitment to our clients. Thus, all PCBs undergo rigorous testing and inspection at our facility. The testing and inspection enable us to identify manufacturing errors and rectify them in time, improve production yields, reduce manufacturing costs, support root cause analysis, as well as effectively assist our clients with design for test (DFT). Our experts can design test strategies based on component selection, product design, production procedure, batch procedure, and so on. Generally, the assemblies are subjected to the following types of testing and inspection.
- Functional Testing
- Burn-in Testing
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Flying Probe Testing
- Surface Finishes: Surface finishes protect PCBs from environmental elements. We allow our clients to choose from the following types of surface finishes.
- Immersion Silver
- Hot Air Solder Leveling (HASL)
- Lead-free HASL
- Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG)
Important Questions on Quick Turn PCB Assembly Services Answered
- How your quick turn PCB assembly services can benefit my business?
Over the years, we have invested in the right technologies and resources, which help us assure quick turnaround times and quality, which allows our clients to improve their time-to-market capabilities. Improved time-to-market capabilities offer them a competitive advantage and increased market importance.
- Do you offer full turnkey PCB assembly services?
Yes, we do offer full turnkey PCB assembly services. This means, you can count on us sourcing parts from the scratch.
- Do you return the unused parts to the customer?
Our team will get in touch with the customer regarding this. Generally, we return the unused parts to the customer. However, if we are soon to work on another order of the same client then we may use it for the next order.
- What are the common issues faced by your team while processing the quick turn assembly orders?
- Missing Components: We generally review the Bill of Materials (BOM) and compare it with drill or Gerber files. If the parts are missing in BOM, but are there on the board, we will get in touch with your team for clarification.
- Non-stocked or Obsolete Components: If you wish to use obsolete components, then the turnaround times may extend by several weeks.
- Incomplete Bill of Materials (BOM): If you are seeking our full turnkey PCB assembly services, we need BOMs with proper manufacturer part numbers. We can adjust for one or two-part numbers; however, we would require complete part numbers to ensure quick deliveries.
5. What are the turnaround times for quick turn printed circuit board assembly?
Generally, we provide on the same day, or in 24 hours, 3 days, and 5 days turnaround times for PCB prototyping. You can get in touch with our team today to know the turnaround times.
Quick Turnaround Printed Circuit Board Assembly Process Followed at Suntronic
At Suntronic, we follow a simplified ordering process, which allows our customers to place an order and receive their quick turn assemblies easily.
- You can email us your PCB assembly package in different file formats.
- Our experts will review the package and discuss any corrections with you. This allows us to choose the right technique and keep the manufacturing costs minimum to make it cost-effective for the client.
- Once all design-related clarifications are made, our experts will send you a quote.
- After seeking the client’s approval and payment, our team will schedule a shipping date.
- Your PCBs will be shipped on or before the deadline depending on the quantity, design complexity, and other factors.
Feel free to contact our team today to discuss your quick-turn PCB assembly requirements. With a cumulative experience of over 50 years, our experts can find quick solutions for your challenges. They have helped several businesses like yours to accelerate time-to-market capabilities and create a competitive edge.