Consumer Electronics PCB Assembly Services by Suntronic
The term consumer electronics encompasses a huge range of devices and equipment from smartphones and various handheld devices to television, electrical appliances, refrigerators, and more. These devices cannot function without a PCB assembly. Hence, the PCB manufacturing and component mounting, circuitry, and the entire of assembly needs to be accurate and meet the application expectations. At Suntronic, we provide PCBA solutions for the consumer electronics segment. This segment is highly diversified owing to the range of products, and is becoming increasingly complex owing to ever-shrinking sizes and complex functionalities. We have several years of experience of working with clients from the electronics industry. This has helped us develop an expertise in catering to their requirements pertaining PCB assembly for consumer electronics.
Our Printed Circuit Board Assembly Service Capabilities for the Consumer Electronics Segment
As mentioned, our experience and expertise in this sector allows us to understand complex requirements and offer end-to-end solutions for the same. Here are our consumer electronics PCBA capabilities.
- Material and Parts Procurement: We follow the best practices for parts procurement such as vendor evaluation. Thanks to our robust supply chain network, we can get the required parts of superior quality, quite easily. We offer flex, rigid, and rigid-flex boards made of various materials such as FR4, copper, and so on.
- PCB Manufacturing: We follow the best practices for manufacturing of PCBs, such as LEAN and DFM. For consumer electronic appliances, mostly thin and small multilayered boards are used as they need to have maximum components but need to fit in small devices. We offer various PCB finishes such as electrolytic gold and silver, immersion gold, silver, and tin, OSP, as well as SMOBC/HASL.
- PCB Assembly Types and Component Mounting: We offer single as well as double sided boards with large parts mounted on both sides. Most often, these boards have several layers. We offer a variety of PCB assembly types in terms of the component mounting methods such as surface mount technology (SMT), ball grid array (BGA), uBGA/micro BGA, chip-scale packaging (CSP). We are capable of handling odd form factor parts and assemble them manually.
- Soldering and Conformal Coating: We use various soldering techniques to mount the board components and fix the circuitry. These include elective wave soldering, high melting point (HMP) soldering, Pb88 Soldering, and Au80 Soldering. We offer lead-solder, tin-solder, and RoHS-compliant solder types depending on the requirement. We apply a layer of copper on the board as part of pcb conformal coating, which offers extra protection to the boards and components.
- Inspection and Testing: We are extremely focused on quality and ensure to check our PCBA using various testing techniques including visual inspection. We employ microscopic inspection, flying probe test (FPT), x-ray inspection, automated optical inspection (AOI), and so on.
- File Formats: We accept your design files in Gerber RS-274X, 274D, Eagle and AutoCAD’s DXF, and DWG formats. With this, we would also require the Bill of Materials (BOM).
Why Partner with Suntronic for Your Consumer Electronics PCB Requirements
There are many benefits we offer our clients, and hence there are several reasons of partnering with us for your consumer electronics PCBA requirements. Here are some of them:
- As mentioned our expertise and vendor network in the supply chain segment makes it easy for us to source all the required materials, parts, and components from trusted suppliers who are aware of the challenges in the consumer electronics segment.
- We are quality centric and hence ensure the toughest inspection processes for our PCBAs. In terms of the consumer electronics segment, we focus on making thin and small sized boards which can accommodate several components safely.
- We offer end-to-end solutions and do not outsource any of our PCB manufacturing or other functions to third party vendors. We manufacture and assemble PCBs entirely at our well-equipped facility.
- We significantly invest in research and hence can cope well with the constantly changing and evolving requirements of the electronics sector. Our research and innovation focus enables us to develop new versions and better boards each time and evolve and upgrade with the changing requirements.
Applications of PCBAs in the Consumer Electronics Segment
The range of products in the consumer electronics segment is huge. We offer PCB assembly solutions for the following applications in this segment:
- Smart handheld devices
- Smart watches
- Music players
- Microwave ovens
- Gaming consoles
- Navigation systems
- Display screens
- Coffee machines
- Fitness Equipment
If you are looking for PCBA service provider for any of your consumer electronics applications, we can be your perfect partner. As a full service printed circuit board assembly services provider, we have a lot to offer our clients in the consumer electronics sector. We can cater to the most complex requirements and add the required components efficiently on the smallest of boards, which helps your miniature electronic devices function accurately. While our experience and expertise help us customize PCBAs to suit your requirements, we hold discussions to understand the same in detail. All this along with an eye for detail, focus on quality, significant research and an understanding of operational environments enable us to offer the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Feel free to get in touch with our team to discuss your requirements, after which and our team will offer you quick quote. For any other relevant questions and enquiries, reach us via phone and email.