The demand for box build assembly services is on rapid rise with the expansion of fields like mechatronics, robotics, etc. Box build assemblies are the electromechanical setups designed and developed for industrial equipment. It requires expertise and meticulous attention to build high-quality box build assemblies. That is why Suntronic takes responsibility for catering to different industries with our box build system integration services.
From integrating simple Printed Circuit Boards Assemblies (PCBAs) to designing and assembling complex box build assemblies for industrial setups, everything is covered in Suntronic’s box build system integration services.
An Overview of Suntronic’s Box Build Assembly Services
The box build assemblies are used to connect different devices to the same electronically operated setup. Suntronic’s box build system integration services include the design and interconnection of multiple PCBAs and devices. Our experts design and fabricate the box build assemblies as per the client’s requirements. Our experts can handle everything from simple PCBA fabrication to complex wire and harness connections, cable connection, screens, connectors, switches integrations, etc.
Our experts regularly work with clients in robotics, mechatronics, etc, where these box build assemblies are used in integrated control units.
The following capabilities of Suntronic make us one of the most reputed service providers for box build system integration services.
- Cable assemblies
- Complete wire harness assemblies
- Electromechanical assemblies (Mechatronics)
- Component procurement (Resource management)
- Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA)
- Front Panel Assemblies
Why Choose Suntronic for Box Build Assembly Services
The benefits of sourcing complete box build assembly services from Suntronic are as follows.
- Suntronic specializes in integrated PCBA build box assembly services. We can perform surface mount technology (SMT), ball grid array (BGA), chip-scale packaging (CSP), etc. Further, we can integrate these PCBAs into a box build assembly.
- We can provide lead-free box build assemblies based on client requirements. This means we can achieve RoHS compliance in our services.
- Our fabrication facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, which allows us build complex box build assemblies with ease.
- Our box builds integrated assemblies are IPC 610 Class 3 compliant.
Partner with Us
Suntronic specializes in the high-quality production of box build integrated assemblies. Our team of highly experienced manufacturing specialists can go beyond the limits of standard Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA). Our skilled and experienced staff offer flexible and responsible production of custom box build assemblies. If you are willing to partner with us, please feel free to contact us.