- Rapid Prototyping PCB Assembly
- New Product Introduction
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Repair and Refurbishment
- Supply Chain Management
- Low Pressure Injection over Molding
- BGA Rework
- Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Surface Mount Technology
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing Service
- Electronics Testing Services
- PCB Assembly Optical Inspection
- Electromechanical Assembly
- Through-Hole PCB Assembly
- Mixed Model Assembly Services
- High Volume PCB Assembly
- Low Volume PCB Assembly
- PCB Conformal Coating Services
- Selective Soldering
- Consumer Electronics Fulfillment Services
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- SMT Stencils
- Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Consigned PCB Assembly
Box Build Assembly Services
Box build assemblies are an all-in-one PCBA integrated with an electromechanical system, depending on the application. The demand for box build assembly services is rising with the expansion of fields like mechatronics and robotics, and their industrial applications. Box build assemblies are designed and developed for industrial equipment. Developing these systems requires expertise and meticulous attention to detail.
At Suntronic Inc. we offer Box build assembly services right from integrating simple PCBAs to designing and assembling complex box build assemblies for industrial setups. Suntronic Inc. offers kitting services for PCB assembly where we populate and assemble the PCBs with components received from the client. Every project is different, so, the board design as well as component quantity requirements differ too. Hence, as one of the reliable box build assembly manufacturers, we follow industry standards, never compromise on accuracy, and cater to specific requirements of our clients to offer them customized assembly.
An Overview of Suntronic’s Box Build Assembly Services
The box build assemblies are used to connect different devices to the same electronically operated setup. Suntronic’s box build services include the design and interconnection of multiple PCBAs and devices. Our experts design and fabricate the box build assemblies as per the client’s requirements. Our experts can handle everything from complex wire and harness connections to cable connection, screens, connectors, switches integrations, etc.
Our experts regularly work with clients in robotics, mechatronics, etc, where these box build assemblies are used in integrated control units.
What is Included in a Box Build Assembly?
A box build assembly always comes in an enclosure which comprises assembled PCBs with electronic components, power supply components, wiring harnesses, mechanical parts, software, cooling and ventilation systems, connectors, sensors, peripheral devices, and more. However, this is a generic description of what all a box build assembly may include. The specifics depend on the client requirements. At Suntronic, we understand your requirements, analyze, and decide the inside contents of a box build. We ensure system compatibility with the mechanical parts.
The following capabilities of Suntronic make us one of the most reputed service providers for box build services.
- Cable assemblies
- Complete wire harness assemblies
- Electromechanical assemblies (Mechatronics)
- Component procurement (Resource management)
- Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA)
- Front Panel Assemblies
Why Choose Suntronic for Box Build Assembly Services
The benefits of sourcing complete box build assembly services from Suntronic are as follows.
- Suntronic specializes in integrated PCBA build box assembly services. We can perform surface mount technology (SMT), ball grid array (BGA), chip-scale packaging (CSP), etc. Further, we can integrate these PCBAs into a box build assembly.
- We can provide lead-free box build assemblies based on client requirements. This means we can achieve RoHS compliance in our services.
- Our fabrication facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, which allows us build complex box build assemblies with ease.
- Our box builds integrated assemblies are IPC 610 Class 3 compliant.
How Does Box Build Assembly Services Benefit Your Business
Here are some benefits of partnering with a box build assembly services provider for your electronics requirements.
- Developing and maintaining an entire electromechanical system in-house requires specific skills and expertise, equipment, and physical space. Also, one may require significant investment. Dedicated box build assembly services providers have technology expertise and are equipped to deliver according to your requirements. This saves both time and cost.
- At Suntronic Inc., we have the capability to take on complex projects and deliver them efficiently as we have all the required capabilities. We help save your cycle times and reduce the time-to-market for your product.
- Once you rely on your services partner, you can focus on your core competencies and save the overhead costs for some other projects. You can build your product design, focus on marketing campaigns, increase sales revenues, and more.
- At Suntronic, we have the expertise in cutting edge technology and equipment which helps us enhance the quality and performance of the assembly.
- Box build assemblies are flexible, and you can scale up or scale down production based on your business requirements. You do not need any additional equipment or layoff people at times when the business demand is low.
- As an OEM of electromechanical products and systems, you may not be aware of the legal details, regulatory compliance, equipment maintenance and so on. As a box build assembly services provider, we have the knowledge and experience pertaining to regulatory compliance and industry standards, equipment maintenance, and so on.
- We also offer custom options and prototyping which is beneficial in product development stages.
Partner with Us
Suntronic specializes in the high-quality production of box build integrated assemblies. Our team of highly experienced manufacturing specialists can go beyond the limits of standard Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA). Our skilled and experienced staff offer flexible and responsible production of custom box build assemblies. If you are willing to partner with us, please feel free to contact us.