- Rapid Prototyping PCB Assembly
- New Product Introduction
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Box Build Assembly Services
- Repair and Refurbishment
- Supply Chain Management
- Low Pressure Injection over Molding
- BGA Rework
- Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Surface Mount Technology
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing Service
- Electronics Testing Services
- PCB Assembly Optical Inspection
- Through-Hole PCB Assembly
- Mixed Model Assembly Services
- High Volume PCB Assembly
- Low Volume PCB Assembly
- PCB Conformal Coating Services
- Selective Soldering
- Consumer Electronics Fulfillment Services
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- SMT Stencils
- Turnkey PCB Assembly
- Consigned PCB Assembly
Electromechanical assembly is the process of manually or robotically assembling components into a product. The components can be electrical, mechanical, optical, or electro-optical. Electro-mechanical assembly is a complex process that requires a wide range of skills, owing to complex designs. We, at Suntronic, possess the experience and expertise to produce a variety of assemblies including custom cable assemblies, printed circuit boards, and PCBA prototypes, among several others. Being a leading Electronics Contract Manufacturer, we constantly fulfill the demanding electromechanical assembly requirements of our clients across oil and gas, aerospace, military/defense, marine, transportation, telecommunication, renewable energy communications, infrastructure, and OEM’s. Our commitment to quality combined with in-house electromechanical assembly capabilities allow us to stay true to our commitment of quality, competitive prices, and quick turnaround times in the industry.
Electromechanical Assembly Capabilities of Suntronic
Electromechanical assembly has been a part of Suntronic’s core capabilities since the start of our operation in 1995. Since then, we have been assembling electromechanical units from the ground up, from development to manufacturing and final quality testing. We believe our following capabilities have helped us meet diverse client requirements with ease.
- Rapid Prototyping: We always encourage our customers to seek prototyping because it is effective in the long run. Whether it is a same day, 3-day, 5-day, or 24 hour service, our three facilities are equipped with NPI and prototyping lines, which allow us stay true to our deadlines.
- Types of Electromechanical Assemblies We Work On: At Suntronic, Inc, we regularly work on the following types of electro mechanical assemblies:
- PCB assemblies: Our highly robust PCB assembly services enable us meet the complex requirements of PCB assemblies featuring BGA, CSP, uBGA, and small profiles passives down to and including 201. We employ a combination of flexible circuit board assemblies, surface mount technology, conventional leaded technology, and special processes to produce performance-driven PCB assemblies.
- Cable assemblies: We offer one of the most comprehensive portfolios cable assemblies including high performance interconnect solutions, wire harnesses, and cable assemblies. Our cable assemblers can produce interconnect cable systems, which comply to IPC A620 standards.
- Box builds and integrations: Box builds and integrations are one of our key services along with PCB assembly services. Our experts can handle any type of integration from a simple integration of a PCB into an enclosure to a front panel assembly equipped with a display, connectors, switches, full harnesses, and many more. Our experts can assemble complex mechatronics elements.
- Stringent Inspection and Quality Testing: For proper operation, electromechanical assemblies necessitate precision and close tolerances. We have highly qualified assembly technicians, as well as expert testing techniques and equipment to ensure that each phase and the final assembly are capable of thriving even in extreme conditions. Our electrical engineers will work with you to develop testing methodologies and to build design fixtures, which would help improve production yields, and reduce overall manufacturing costs. We will help you with design for test (DFT) analysis. All electromechanical assemblies developed in our facilities are subjected to a combination of these tests depending on DFT analysis recommendations:
- Pre-flow Inspection
- Solder Paste Inspection
- X-ray Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- In-circuit Testing
- 3D Automated Optical Inspection
- Functional Testing
- Dielectric Testing
- Final Assembly AQL Inspection
Benefits of Electromechanical Assemblies
Electromechanical assembly is a complex process, yet the following benefits adds to its popularity in the marketplace.
- Prototyping and testing are possible with electro-mechanical assembly, allowing engineers to evaluate product features, manufacturing procedures, and user experiences before full-scale production begins. This in turn becomes beneficial to several industries including automotive, aerospace, defense, medical, energy, semiconductors, computers and consumer electronics.
- By availing the service, you get a full support for processes pertaining to engineering and final production. This includes a complete assistance with concepts, manufacturing costs, manufacturing techniques and material considerations.
- You can take advantage of our electromechanical assembly services to upgrade, re-evaluate, or modernize existing electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Our box build assemblies offer an excellent way to reduce production costs without negatively impacting the quality of the assembly.
Our electromechanical assembly services are genuinely one-of-a-kind and enable flexibility while relieving you of the burden of manufacturing. We provide specialist electromechanical assembly services to assist you obtain a competitive edge in worldwide marketplaces. Feel free to contact us today to discuss your standard or complex electromechanical assembly requirements. Our experts would be happy to answer your queries and offer you the right solution for your electromechanical assembly requirements.